Minimum Specs for Vanguard, Call of Duty 2021 have officially been revealed by Beenox the PC lead developer, so if you’re looking for the minimum system requirements or even what you would need to run the game at Ultra Settings then we have you covered.
People who have already pre-ordered Vanguard and would like to know more information on downloading the game early can check out our article ‘How to Pre-Download Call of Duty: Vanguard‘ that we posted a couple of days ago.
For those people who are going to be playing Vanguard on PC, Beenox just recently announced the Minimum Specs for Vanguard, Call of Duty 2021 as well as specs to run at Recommended, Competitive, and Ultra 4k settings.
Down below is everything you need to know about PC specifications for Vanguard:
Minimum Specs for Vanguard
- Minimum: Windows 10 64-bit (latest update)
- Recommended/Competitive/Ultra 4K: Windows 10 64-bit (latest update) or Windows 11 64-bit (latest update)
- Minimum: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
- Recommended: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Competitive: Intel Core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- Ultra 4K: Intel Core i9-9900K or AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
- Minimum: 8 GB
- Recommended: 12 GB
- Competitive/Ultra 4K: 16 GB
- Minimum: 36 GB at launch (Multiplayer and Zombies only)
- Recommended/Competitive/Ultra 4K: 61 GB at launch
Hi-Rez Assets Cache
- Minimum/Recommended/Competitive: Up to 32 GB
- Ultra 4K: Up to 64 GB
Hi-Rez Assets Cache is optional disk space that can be used to stream high resolution assets. That option can be turned off in the game’s settings.
- Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Recommended: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
- Competitive: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070/RTX 3060 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
- Ultra 4K: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 or AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
- Minimum: 2 GB
- Recommended: 4 GB
- Competitive: 8 GB
- Ultra 4K: 10 GB
Recommended Drivers of NVIDIA/AMD
- NVIDIA: 472.12
- AMD: 21.9.1
Will you be needing to upgrade your system after seeing the Minimum Specs for Call of Duty: Vanguard, or is your system up to date? Also if you’re up to date on your PC Specs, what will you be running Vanguard at, high frame rate or better graphics?
Sources: Call of Duty Blog | Activision Images