Unlocking the LAPA SMG will be the main priority for many Call of Duty: Warzone and Black Ops Cold War players who are fans of the Sub Machine category, so we will be going over EXACTLY how to unlock it to use in your loadout.
👉 We are teaming up with 1v1me to GIVE AWAY 2 Scream Bundles for #CallofDuty Cold War & Warzone, to enter:
WINNER will be selected in around 48 Hours! pic.twitter.com/WutBpPvbn2
— 🎃 Call of Duty News 🎃 (@WarzoneQG) October 19, 2021
The LAPA SMG is the latest weapon added to Cold War & Warzone in the Season 6 update, very soon they will also be adding the Hammer & Sickle melee weapon. The update makes it possible for you to take part in The Haunting even which will offer many Halloween themed cosmetics to the game.
Although people are excited for the themed cosmetics, the LAPA SMG is probably at the top of everyone’s list to be unlocked. The LAPA SMG is described as a lightweight prototype with reliable damage and good firing control. Improved handling and range with a slower fire rate.
How to Unlock LAPA SMG in Warzone
The LAPA SMG can be obtained by completing ALL nine challenges inside of Call of Duty: Warzone. Once you complete these challenges you will be able to use it in your class setup.
- Play 5 matches in the Ghosts of Verdansk playlist.
- Earn a Top 10 final placement with your Squad in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist 3 times.
- Eliminate 10 enemy Ghosts in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist.
- Eliminate 10 enemy Humans while playing Operator in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist.
- Eliminate 4 enemy Humans while playing as a Ghost in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist.
- As a Ghost, redeploy as your Operator by collecting 3 Souls or performing a Finishing Move on a standing, crouching, or prone Human enemy.
- Use 3 Sacred Ground locations to reduce your Fear Meter in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist.
- Answer 3 phones in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist.
- Experience 3 Hallucinations while you have a full Fear Mete in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist.
How to Unlock LAPA SMG in Cold War
The LAPA SMG can be obtained by completing ALL nine challenges inside of Black Ops Cold War. Once you complete these challenges you will be able to use it in your class setup.
- Play & Complete 5 matches in Multiplayer or Zombies The Haunting Event playlists.
- Get 200 Multiplayer Eliminations in the Nuketown Halloween 24/7 playlist or Destroy Pumpkin Heads in Zombies.
- Finish Top 3 in Scream Deathmatch or successfully Exfil in Hallow’s Eve Outbreak.
- Get 30 Multiplayer Eliminations in Infected or Eliminate Special or Elite enemies in Zombies.
- Get 10 Melee Weapon kills in Multiplayer or earn Butcher Medals in Zombies (5 rapid Melee kills).
- Open 1 Scare Package in Multiplayer or Zombies.
- Get 50 Eliminations while using the Ghost Perk in Multiplayer or kill enemies while cloaked in the Aether Shroud in Zombies.
- Get 3 Multiplayer kills without dying 3 times or earn Carnage Medals in Zombies (10 rapid kills).
- Get 5 Multiplayer kills with fire damage or earn fire damage multi-kill Medals in Zombies.
Fastest Way to Unlock
If you’re feeling a bit lazy, or you just don’t have time to play the game that much there is a way to unlock the LAPA SMG as soon as possible.
Every time a new weapon is added to Call of Duty they also conveniently add a weapon blueprint bundle to the store. So for 1,200 COD Points you can purchase the Terrible End bundle which includes the following.
- LAPA SMG Blueprint
- Electric Chair Weapon Charm
- Pointed End Finishing Move
- Undead Calling Card
- Scatter Brains Sticker
- 2 Tier Skips
Sources: Call of Duty Blog