Activision has announced that Call of Duty: Vanguard Free Access Multiplayer week will be taking place to allow people to try the game out & even level up Vanguard weapons to use inside of Call of Duty: Warzone.
The free trial period will begin starting May 18th thru May 24th, during this period players will be able to try out a variety of pre-selected game modes with 9 modes included.
All progress that you obtain thru this period will transfer over if you choose to buy the game in full, down below is precisely how you download the trial.
Vanguard Free Access
With the launch of Season 3 Reloaded recently coming out and the new M1916 & Nikita AVT, players will have a good amount of content to experience.
During the trial, players can play new and popular maps such as Mayhem, Dome, and Radar as well as a new Arms Race mode that features new vehicles to use.
Since this Free Access is only a week-long I would be sure to capitalize on this and rank up your weapons to use inside of Call of Duty: Warzone.
How to Download
Installing the Vanguard free access version should be pretty straightforward, just clicking a few buttons and prompts should initiate a download.
- Console players should go to their respective stores | Xbox – PlayStation
- If we don’t have the direct link search “Vanguard Free Access”
- The free trial version should pop up & be available
- Add to your library & download the game
- Install Battlenet launcher if you don’t have
- Go to the Battle.net store
- Click the “Play for Free” button
- Download & Play
As allow if this helped you at all be sure to subscribe to our mailing list down below on the website and following us ‘WarzoneQG‘ on Twitter for Daily News!