Activision has announced that Call of Duty: Vanguard Free Access Multiplayer will be taking place for around 2 weeks to allow people to try the game out.
- Read More: ALL Keycard Locations on Rebirth Island
The free trial period will begin starting March 30th thru April 13th, during this period players will be able to try out a variety of pre-selected game modes.
All progress that you obtain thru this period will transfer over if you choose to buy the game in full, down below is exactly how you download the trial.
Vanguard Free Access
During the trial, players can play new and popular maps such as gondola and shipment, as well as a new 12v12 mode that features new vehicles to use.
Since this Free Access week is longer than normal I would be sure to capitalize on this and rank up your weapons to use inside of Call of Duty: Warzone.
How to Download
Installing the Vanguard free access version should be pretty straightforward, just clicking a few buttons and prompts should initiate a download.
- Console players should go to their respective stores | Xbox – PlayStation
- If we don’t have the direct link search “Vanguard Free Access”
- The free trial version should pop up & be available
- Add to your library & download the game
- Install Battlenet launcher if you don’t have
- Go to the Battle.net store
- Click the “Play for Free” button
- Download & Play
As allow if this helped you at all be sure to subscribe to our mailing list by clicking the mail logo at the top of the website, as well as following us ‘WarzoneQG‘ on Twitter for Daily News!