Sledgehammer Games has just released an update to their Season One patch notes for Call of Duty: Vanguard, in which they discuss fixes to modes, weapons, Killstreaks and more.
Earlier in the week on December 6th the first major update was released for Vanguard which added new features and fixed multiple bugs. If you would like to see these patch notes you can click here.
On Thursday, December 9th, Sledgehammer Games has released another hotfix update for Vanguard which addresses spawns, bug fixes, weapon tuning and more.
CoD Vanguard December 9th Patch Notes
- Adjusted spawn logic to reduce spawn traps
- “Server Snapshot Error” bug that resulted in being kicked from matches has been fixed
- Shotgun shots now correctly hit the front of enemies wearing stowed shields
- Banning users from clans no longer results in an error
- Mortar Barrage
- Improved visibility by reducing full screen smoke effects. As a result, players need to be closer to the barrage to be affected
- 2XP splash icons now appear when 2XP is set on specific platforms
- Match progression bar now displays the accurate current level of the weapon
Source: Sledgehammer Games Blog