The best graphic settings for Vanguard have officially been figured out to use inside of this years Call of Duty game, these settings will give you the best visibility as well as the maximum amount of frames for you.
Call of Duty: Vanguard offers a great multiplayer experience, but without adjusting your settings you may not bet getting the most out of what the game has to offer.
Here’s a list of all my settings that I will be using personally for the game.
Best Graphics Settings for Vanguard – Display
Most of these settings will mainly be specific to you, such as the monitor input that you want your game to pop up on, frame rate based on what your monitor supports as well as your display resolution.
Here are the best settings for Vanguard in the display tab.
- Display Mode – Fullscreen
- Display Resolution – Auto
- Monitor – Your Main Monitor
- Refresh Rate – Match your monitors refresh rate
- V-Sync (Gameplay) – Off
- V-Sync (Menus) – Off
- Frame Rate Limit – Unlimited
- Aspect Ration – Automatic
- Display Gamma – 2.2 (sRGB)
- Focused Mode – Off
- Display Adapter – Your graphics card
If you are experiencing packet loss frequently inside of Call of Duty: Vanguard I would suggest turning off your On-Demand Texture Streaming.
Best Graphics Settings for Vanguard – Quality
These settings will be the ones that everyone should be using and you can copy, using these settings you should start getting better FPS as well as having improved visibility.
- Read More: How to play CoD Vanguard Multiplayer for FREE
Here are all the best graphic settings for Vanguard in the quality tab.
- Quality Presets – Custom
- Render Resolution – 100
- Dynamic Resolution – Off
Details & Textures
- Texture Resolution – Very Low
- Texture Filter Anisotropic – High
- Particle Quality Level – Medium
- Particle Resolution – High
- Bullet Impacts & Sprays – On
- Shader Quality – Low
- Tessellation – Nearby Only
- Leve of Detail Distance Range – Long
- Nearby Level of Detail – High
- Distant Level of Detail – High
- Clutter Draw Distance – Low
- Volumetric Quality Level – Low
Shadow & Lighting
- Screen Space Shadows – Off
- Shadow Map Resolution – Very Low
- Sun Shadow Cascades – Low
- Cache Sun Shadows – On
- Cache Spot Shadows – On
- Spot Cache Size – Very Low
- Spot Shadow Quality – Low
- Particle Lighting – Low
- Ambient Occlusion – Off
- Screen Space Reflection – Off
Post Processing Effects
- NVIDIA DLSS – Off
- FidelityFX Super Resolution 1.0 – Off
- FidelityFX CAS – On
- Depth of Field – Off
- VRAM Usage Target – 90%
Best Graphics Settings for Vanguard – Gameplay
Changing these settings will allow you to be able to get have better visibility by changing the colors of enemies and turning down camera movement and blur effects.
- Read More: BEST Graphic Settings for CoD Vanguard
Here are the best graphic settings for Vanguard in the gameplay tab.
- Color Customization – Personal Preference
- Field of View – 100 to 120
- Camera Movement – Least (50%)
- World Motion Blur – Off
- Weapon Motion Blur – Off
- NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency – On
If this article helped at all be sure to follow us TWITTER, if you do use these settings be sure to let us know. You can also check out our other social medias at the top right of this page.