Secrets of the Pacific event is now available to play inside of Call of Duty: Vanguard & Call of Duty: Warzone allowing players to learn more details and points of interest on the new map ‘Caldera’ which releases on December 8th.
The newest event inside of Call of Duty is the ‘Secrets of the Pacific’, in the event player will complete challenges which will unlock intel on the new ‘Caldera’ map rewarding players with in game loot such as Calling Cards & Emblems.
This event will last until December 6th, followed by the ‘Last Hours of Verdansk’ which was delayed along with the Pacific Warzone integration, in the event players get to see what happens to Verdansk before it goes by bye.
So let’s go over EVERYTHING that can be unlocked inside of this event and how to do certain challenges.
‘Secrets of the Pacific’ Weapon Blueprint
Completing ALL six of the challenges for the ‘Secrets of the Pacific’ in either Call of Duty: Vangaurd or Call of Duty: Warzone will grant you with a weapon blueprint.
The weapon blueprint you are give is called the ‘Bomber Menace’ and it is for the STG 44, you’ll be able to use this in the new Warzone Pacific map ‘Caldera’ as well as Vanguard Multiplayer.
So now that you know how to unlock the “Bomber Menace’ lets go over all the challenges inside of Warzone and Vanguard.
‘Secrets of the Pacific’ Vanguard Challenges
Play Vanguard Multiplayer to complete ‘Secrets of the Pacific’ event challenges and earn rewards. Unlock previews of the new Warzone map with each challenge completed.
The challenges go in order from left to right on the picture shown above.
- Get 25 Eliminations
- Get 5 Multikills
- Perform 1 Finishing Move
- Vote for Team MVP in 10 Matches
- Play Matches with another Member of Your Clan 5 Times
- Get 3 Wins
‘Secrets of the Pacific’ Warzone Challenges
Play Warzone Verdansk to complete ‘Secrets of the Pacific’ event challenges and earn rewards. Unlock previews of the new Warzone map with each challenge completed.
The challenges go in order from left to right on the picture shown above, if you need help finding any of these locations you can WATCH the video we made at the top of this article.
- Go to Prison and interact with a Ping Pong Paddle on a bench, Survive for 1 Circle or Win the Match
- Go to Electronics Store and Interact with a mic, Survive for 3 Circles or Win the Match
- Go to the Burger Town in Airport and Interact with a Cash Register, Survive for 3 Circles or Win the Match
- Go to Hospital and Interact with a First Aid Kit on a Operating Table, Survive for 4 Circles or Win the Match
- Go into the Mine Shafts and Interact with a Crate of Dynamite, Survive for 2 Circles or Win the Match
- Search ALL 3 Red Crate Secret Locations and Interact with the Toy Battleships on Table, Survive for 2 Circles or Win Match
Look at ALL NEW POI’s for Caldera
Completing challenges inside of the ‘Secrets of the Pacific’ event will grant you pictures aka intel on the new POI’s for the ‘Caldera’ Warzone map coming on December 8th.
Here’s a look at ALL the locations that were given out to players for completing every challenges inside of Warzone and Vanguard, these were put together by @CODTracker over on twitter.
Remember if this article helped at all consider SHARING it with your friends as well as FOLLOWING US on twitter for up to the minutes news and information on the Call of Duty franchise.